Tuesday 5 September 2017


Welcome to Mrs. Gibbs' Grade 2/3 Class! Thank you for checking our class blog! I hope that students and their families had a positive first day here at Rick Hansen. I know that the first day can be chaotic as we develop our new routines. I know many things were sent home today and there is a lot of reading but here are three quick tips that might help!


1. The book of forms was not sent home today! I will send it home tomorrow. It is due on Monday, September 11th. 



2. The agenda is $5 and I strongly recommend that all students have one. Students will receive agendas as they bring in the money. If you have questions or concerns about this please let me know. 


3. I sent home a letter today with information about our class and how to contact me. Please never hesitate to contact me should you have any questions, concerns, or information that you would like to share. At the back of that letter is a questionnaire. Please fill this in at your earliest convenience as it will help me to understand more about your learner. 


As you begin to explore this blog please know that the schedule and homework pages will be updated soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.